Dr David Potter is the founder of The Cultural Change Company www.culturalchange.co.uk which specialises in enabling successful cultural change interventions to stimulate organisational innovation. He is a Master NLP Practitioner and Trainer who learnt his craft at the University of California. He also studied Service Cultural Management with the Disney Corporation based at the Disney Institute in Orlando. David holds both a PhD and an MBA specialising in cultural change in organisations. David is a highly experienced corporate strategist and change manager and delivers numerous change management seminars to change leaders in organisations, as well as designing cultural change programmes for a range of high profile clients. He coaches cultural change practices at the Adam Smith Business School, University of Glasgow. David also designs and delivers NLP and Cultural Change engagement programmes throughout the UK. He is a Visiting Lecturer specialising in Creative Scenario Planning at the University of St Andrews. David has been contracted to deliver NLP Rapport Building Skills training to 150 International MSc Business Management students at the University of Glasgow.
In Partnership with Professor James McCalman, Head of the Centre for Strategy and Leadership at the University of Portsmouth, formerly MD of Sotheby’s Institute of Art. David co-authored ‘Leading Cultural Change: The Theory and Practice of Successful Organizational Transformation’. This unique text helps Change Leaders analyse and diagnose their current organisational culture, become aware of the key challenges and how to overcome them and learn how to adapt their leadership style to achieving sustained competitive advantage.
Previous Presentation Engagements
• ‘Leading Cultural Change with IMPACT through the Circle of Excellence’ Managing Change: Transforming Public Sector Services Conference
• ‘Leading Successful Cultural Change’ RAF Executive Leadership Programme
• ‘Cultural Change Dynamics’ Havant Council
• ‘Cultural Change Research’ East Hampshire Council
• ‘Leading Cultural Change’ Portsmouth University Business School MBA Master Class Programme
• ‘Leadership in The Public Sector’ Adam Smith Business School MBA Master Class Programme
• ‘Public Sector Transformation in Scotland’ Lancaster University Business School International MBA Master Class